Given his senior roles within the development sector, Gerald has an enviable breadth and depth of experience in –
- building effective alliances (for purposes of lobbying various stakeholders)
- catalytic communication to ensure cohesive functioning intra-alliance
- how to set up functioning boards with robust governance structures
- how to strengthen the leadership skills of organisation members
- trouble-shooting between leadership and management
- capacity building for achievement of program objectives
- effective negotiation skills
Gerald has connected, in this regard, with various Clients, at personal and corporate levels.
Client Sources include: PwC, AMREF, African Center for Techonology Studies (ACTS), Research Technologies Institute (RTI), Toyota Kenya, USAID, Riara Group, Action African Help International (AAHI), Bamburi Cement, St. Christopher School, Aidspan, Rossyln Academy, BAT, Standard Chartered Bank, National Museums of Kenya, KENIC, Red een Kind (Help a Child), Participatory Ecological Land Use Management (PELUM, LIST/Futures First, Bridge Africa, Maseno University, Ecobank, Standard Media Group, Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Shell BP, Dormans, Old Mutual, USIU, Strathmore University, Private and Public Schools, Churches among others.
Kindly email us at email@example.com and we’ll schedule a call to understand how we may best meet your needs.